REVOLUTION HALL BOX OFFICE
The Revolution Hall Box Office is temporarily closed due to COVID-19. You can purchase tickets to upcoming shows on our homepage.
If you opted to exchange your ticket to a Covid-affected show for an event credit voucher, instructions on how to redeem your voucher can be found here.
GENERAL TICKETING INFO & VALID ID REQUIREMENTS
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, NON TRANSFERABLE, & NON-REFUNDABLE.
- VALID ID REQUIRED FOR ALL 21+ SHOWS PER OLCC REGULATION (WHICH INCLUDES A CURRENT US DRIVER’S LICENSE, VALID PASSPORT, OR US MILITARY ID. PER OREGON LAW, WE CANNOT ACCEPT NON-US OR CANADIAN DRIVER’S LICENSES AS ACCEPTABLE ID).
- VIDEO / AUDIO TAPING STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- WEAPONS, OF ANY KIND, STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- ALL BAGS AND JACKETS SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1300 SE Stark St
Portland, OR 97214
Due to COVID-19 our offices currently are not consistently staffed, for quickest response please contact us here
For detailed tech specs and advance inquiries: email@example.com
Special thanks to Revival Drum Shop & Old Town Music for being awesome
Capacity varies per configuration
Partially seated with first five rows being removable chairs.
Venue is a shared space inside of a former High School with tenants occupying space inside the building. Hallways surrounding the auditorium are open to the public.
Fixed stage 33’x22’
Stage height is 32’ to grid above stage.
House console is a Midas Pro 6 (MON from FOH) from center of room or under balcony (8) Meyer JM1-p powered mains speakers 4 per sign as a Point Array
(4) UPJ-1p powered fill speakers
(2) VUE Audiotechnik AS-418 subwoofers
(2) UP4xp under-balcony fill speakers
(10) 15 Fulcrum wedges
(2) 12 Fulcrum wedges
(1) Powered 15 Fulcrum wedge
(1) Fulcrum sub
House has full complement of stage equipment See tech specs doc
GrandMA 2 Light from Balcony booth Position
(1) Ultratech Radiance 2 Hazer
3pm sound curfew MONDAY-FRIDAY
No generators allowed at bus parking
House has 2 projectors flown from FOH truss.
House A projector is an Digital Projection E-Vision 10 k
(Graphics standards up to 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60Hz via HDMI, Display Port or VGA. Component Video (SD and HD) via RGBHV.)
House B Projector is an EIKI EIP-HDT30 HD WIDESCREEN
(Projector is full HD 1080p resolution, 8,000 Lumens, 7,500:1 contrast ratio)
In ‘normal’ operating times we are committed to reducing our impact on the earth. We have recently stopped using single use plastics and are continually looking for additional ways that we can be better. The future belongs to all of us, and we bear that responsibility seriously.