BOX OFFICE & TICKET INFORMATION
Frequently Asked Questions:
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, NON-TRANSFERABLE, & NON-REFUNDABLE.
- VIDEO AND AUDIO TAPING AND RECORDING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- ALL BAGS & COATS SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY.
- NO LARGE BAGS PERMITTED.
- NO WEAPONS, OF ANY KIND, PERMITTED.
- SKATEBOARDS ARE PROHIBITED.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE PERMITTED.
- DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNLESS THEY ARE A LICENSED, CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMAL.
Service and / or delivery fees apply to ALL advance tickets (fee subject to ticket price).
WHERE IS REVOLUTION HALL?
We are located at 1300 SE Stark Street (Washington High School). The entrance to the venue is on the SW side of the building by the patio and is fully ADA accessible.
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR A SHOW AT REVOLUTION HALL?
You can purchase tickets for all Revolution Hall shows at revolutionhall.com, or at our box office.
**BUYER BEWARE of third party ticket vendors. The only ticketing we do is accessible via our website link/website show calendar, our box office and Eventbrite**
Revolution Hall Box Office Hours:
**Our box office is currently closed due to COVID19. All ticketing and box office customer service is available online @ www.revolutionhall.com
HOW DOES SEATING WORK AT REVOLUTION HALL?
Most shows at Revolution Hall are General Admission, which means seating is on a first come first serve basis. Some shows at Revolution Hall have reserved seating, which will be indicated on the show’s ticket purchase page.
There is stage level seating and balcony level seating. Most shows are fully seated.
Click on the image to view the seating chart at Revolution Hall here:
HOW DO I REQUEST ACCESSIBLE SEATING ACCOMMODATIONS?
To request accessible seating for guests using wheelchairs or guests with mobility restrictions + their companion(s), please contact us here. Two elevators service all levels of the building and there is ADA parking located just south of venue.
IS REVOLUTION HALL ACCESSIBLE BY BUS?
Yes! We are less than a half mile walk from the 6, 12, 15, 19 20 & 70. Please see www.trimet.org for bus schedule info.
CAN I TAKE FOOD AND DRINKS INTO REVOLUTION HALL?
You may take food and drinks purchased at show bar, Marthas, The Roof Deck, & The Assembly Lounge into Revolution Hall. Marthas sells personal sized pizzas, sandwiches, and snacks. All 4 bars have drinks available.
WHAT ARE THE AGE RESTRICTIONS AT REVOLUTION HALL?
Revolution Hall operates two age restrictions: 21+ and all ages. Age restrictions will be listed on each event’s ticket page.
- 21+ means that the show is for patrons over the age of 21. All patrons must provide valid identification to enter the venue. Only OLCC approved identification is accepted.
- All Ages means person’s of any age may attend. Check to see if a specific show requires a parent or legal guardian.
I PURCHASED WILL CALL TICKETS. WHEN CAN I PICK THEM UP?
Will Call opens one hour before doors. You can pick up your will call tickets at the box office, 1st floor across from Marthas. Located inside Washington High School.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS VIA EMAIL OR THROUGH THE MAIL HOW DO I GET THEM?
Please contact Eventbrite online.
FOR GENERAL TICKETING INQUIRIES: Click Here